Internet Telephone Answering Services - Pricing
What do you prefer: using new technologies and paying cheaper or using the standard BT line and paying more?
At MessageBase we pride ourselves of being a technologically advanced company. For this reason, we are one of the first to offer a full VoIP or Internet based call forwarding service. In practice, it works exactly like the standard packages except that we send you an internet phone, which is why it costs you less!
Want to know more? Give us a ring FREE on 0800 01 81 600 or ask to be called back
|*OUR MOST POPULAR PACKAGE*|
|For freelancers and one-man bands.||For partnerships involving a couple of people.||For small businesses with up to 5 employees.||For businesses with up to 10 employees.|
Ideal for home-office or smaller office based business, the MessageBase Net2Office Service is a internet based phone service combining our personal telephone answering and call transfer or ‘patching’ service with a state-of-the-art ‘voice over the internet protocol’ (VoIP) telephone. It’s great for businesses where staff and associates are remotely or home based or where you have multiple office locations.
You just deploy internet phones over your office LAN or connect a single phone directly into a EFM/ADSL* router and you can call free, via the internet, MessageBase Centre and all your ‘extensions’ at any location. Add in low cost call break-out and full survivability in the event of the failure of your internet connection plus true ‘future proofing’ and you have the very best business solution to all your communications and call answering needs.
The Net2Office service are available for a single user or any number. Make to ensure that you never miss an important call or sales enquiry and get lower communication costs and great features to help you grow your business.
If you are thinking of replacing your existing on-site, office telephone switch or you have small office which doesn’t warrant an expensive and complicated PBX and don’t want to pay those business telephone line rental charges then using Net2Office service is now the best option available.
Net2 Office Packages include:
• MessageBase telephone answering service
• Your own national STD telephone number
• Your choice of high quality and feature rich internet phone with ‘plug-and-play’ installation
• Transfer of your existing STD number if required
Key benefits of the MessageBase Net2Office internet telephone answering services include:
• All your calls answered to an agreed script
• Announced call transfer to you or if you are unavailable, an immediate email of any message
• Free WhereAbouts Advice Service (WAS)
• Free calls to and from MessageBase Centre
• Free calls to your other ‘extensions’
• Low cost call rates to local, national, mobile and international numbers available 24/7
• ‘PBX extension functionality’ such as calling number identity, call waiting, call history, voice mail, speed dialling, ‘hold-call transfer’ and conferencing and call-roaming
• Display incoming numbers, integration with MS Outlook contacts & automatic dialling
• Fully portable from home-office to any location (with a DSL or BB connection)